Looking for a new mattress? Are you still confused for your decision? In this article, we will guide and reviews the Signature Sleep mattress. Reading the Signature Sleep mattress reviews below.
Signature Sleep is dedicated to providing memory foam mattresses of exceptional quality to all their customers. Their products have been developed after many years of careful research, and combine the latest advances in technology to ensure superior comfort. Although they are headquartered in Canada, they nonetheless comply with the flammability standards set forth in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations Part 1633. They have mattresses in various sizes and thicknesses, many of which are also ideal for children. They offer a limited one-year warranty on all their mattresses. If you find to mattress under 1000, read here https://www.smartmompicks.com/best-mattress-under-1000/
Signature Sleep Mattress – Best Sellers
Signature sleep memory foam mattress products come in so many varieties that it would be impossible to name them all here. However, there are three products that consistently receive high reviews from people just like you that we thought were worth mentioning. The top Signature Sleep mattress choices include:
Signature Sleep Contour 8-Inch Twin Mattress
The Signature Sleep Contour 8 is a pocket-coil mattress that combines individually encased springs with multiple layers of padding to deliver a comfortable sleep experience. Like most comparable spring mattresses, this one is designed to minimize the transfer of motion and relieve pressure points along the body.
The 7-inch coils in this mattress are 15 gauge. They are also individually encased, which helps isolate movement that can cause restless and intermittent sleep. The higher the coil gauge of a mattress, the firmer the surface. Thus, the Signature Sleep Contour 8 has a stiffer surface than spring mattresses with a coil gauge of 13.
On top of the pocket coils sit layers of dense foam padding and polyester cotton. These top layers are quite firm compared to pillow top mattresses, making this spring mattress a smart choice if you suffer from chronic back pain.
The low price point of the Signature Sleep Contour 8 may give some prospective customers pause but most people who purchased this mattress say it perfectly contours to their body and is more comfortable than they expected. Many customers also note that the mattress is noticeably quiet. Sometimes mattresses, particularly ones with coils, can be noisy and squeak when you move. This spring mattress is blissfully soundless, which you’ll surely appreciate if you tend to move in your sleep.
For your convenience, this spring mattress is shipped rolled, compressed and vacuum-sealed. It is also lightweight, which makes it easily transportable. It comes in all standard sizes, including twin, full, queen and king.
The warranty on the Signature Sleep Contour 8 only covers one year from the date of purchase, but what it covers is highly notable. In addition to manufacturing defects, it also covers sagging or body indentation that measures 1.5 inches or greater (provided it was used with a proper bed frame or foundation). This is extraordinary because most mattress warranties do not cover sagging.
The Signature Sleep Contour 8 mattress isn’t made by a major mattress manufacturer, but it manages to outshine many of its competitors with excellent body support, an affordable price tag, and thick coil gauge.
Signature Sleep Memoir 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
The Signature Sleep 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress is a best memory foam mattress that encloses the comfort of memory foam, reduces pressure on the body, and gives balanced support. It creates an absolutely personalized and balanced form around the body within minutes. The mattress will support body weight equally, relieve pressure focused on the hips, shoulders, and feet; a well as dismiss motion disturbance. It provides a unique and amazing sleeping experience. It also provides lasting comfort, with a dense foam core that assures years of unbridled durability. For your benefits and cost savings, this mattress is shipped with curtailed, rolled and vacuum sealed. JBM is 100% polyurethane foam pad. Xilinmen shows 2% fiberglass.
- One 3.5″ layer of Memory Foam on top followed by an 8.5″ layer of high-density foam, the Memory Foam molds to the body’s natural shape
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals.
- The Signature Sleep Memoir 12 mattress is made with CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM). Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission
- This mattress has a soft, knit fabric cover
- Highly Comfortable
- Easy to setup and maintain
- No motion disturbance
- Longer lasting
- Faster shipping
- All sizes are available
- Price is not too much cheap
Signature Sleep Essential 6-Inch Twin Mattress
Perhaps the Signature Sleep Essential 6-inch twin mattress, white is among the best mattress products from Signature Sleep. According to a recent study, many people are reporting sleep related problems. These maybe because of the uncomfortable and interruptive sleeping concerns that are a major concern in most homes today, after a long day of hard work you need to rest in a refreshing and comfortable bed to wait for another day. But most often, we wake up tired and experiencing body pains and aches, the problem maybe you are using the wrong mattress. The essential 6-inch mattress by the Signature Sleep is created to include all the necessary features required to offer and assure a perfect and comfortable good night sleep.
Features & Specifications
Sizing and construction
The mattress is created to fit a standard twin bed with a frame. It’s a twin size and white in color measures 74” by 38” by 6” and weighs around 26.4 pounds. The shipping weight increases to 28.9 pounds.
- One year warranty
- Compressed, vacuum sealed and even rolled when shipped
- Has a 13.5 gauge coil
The mattress 6” innerspring coil has 216 study 13.5 gauge steel coils, and on top there are cushioning layers to offer sleeping comfort, and two 100-percent polyester insulation pads while two other foam layers are above and also beneath the coils so as to protect them plus provide the required resilience in order you do not feel the coil for a long period of time. The mattress has also certified foam which prevents any volatile organic compounds from their release to the atmosphere.
- Saves shipping costs- the mattress is compressed, vacuum sealed and even rolled to reduce shipping costs
- Safe-Meets the federal “flammability standard 16 CFR 1633” to ensure user safety
- The quality foam-the mattress is made of quality foam and polyester layering that exists between the cover and the rolls to achieve optimal comfort.
- Comfortable and easy to carry and repackage
- Eliminates and prevent body pains especially back and spine pains
- Affordable-the mattress is cheaper compared to other mattresses of the same features
- It’s small
- It comes with a faint odor during its initial stages of use
- It’s not durable-it has a short durability period
There are several things you should think about when choosing a memory foam mattress. Here are a few things you should keep in mind in order to make the right choice.
You can find memory foam mattresses in every size from twin to king. Keep in mind that not all bed frames are standard sizes, so you may you need a differently sized mattress than what your frame calls for. Signature Sleep has carefully marked the dimensions of their mattresses to ensure a proper fit. For best results, you should measure your bed frame ahead of time to ensure you are purchasing the right one.
Density refers to the softness and amount of support a mattress has. Memory foam mattresses generally come in three different densities, and the one you choose will largely depend on the amount of support you desire:
- Low-density mattresses are those rated at three pounds per cubic foot or lower. Low-density memory foam is the softest available, but will also wear out quicker.
- Medium density foam is rated at either four or five pounds per cubic foot. It provides slightly more support than low-density foam and is also more durable. It is recommended for anyone who needs a moderate amount of support.
- High-density memory foam is rated at six pounds per cubic foot or higher. It is the most durable, and also provides the greatest amount of support. High-density foam mattresses are ideal for anyone who regularly suffers back pain upon awakening.
There are also several choices available when it comes to thickness. The total thickness of a mattress is measured in inches, with thicker ones being capable of supporting more weight. Memory foam mattresses may be anywhere from six inches or more thick, with ones between 10 and 12 inches thick being suitable for most people. These mattresses may also contain a support and/or air flow layer on the bottom, and contain a layer of memory foam on top. If you desire a more flexible mattress, choose one with a thicker layer of memory foam on the top. Many people find a memory foam layer of around 2.5 inches provides adequate support, yet also allows for a greater ease in movement.
Memory foam has a tendency to absorb body heat, as it is the warmth of your body that molds it into position. Since cooler temperatures are generally best for sleeping, the additional heat trapped by memory foam may make resting difficult for some people. If you’re one of them, perhaps a product that also contains gel might be ideal for you. Gel provides a natural cooling effect to help lower body temperature, making it perfect for those who like to turn their thermostats down at night.
Signature Sleep’s line of mattresses all vary in cost. You will find these mattresses comparatively priced with other, more traditional mattresses; however, they can also be expected to last much longer than others. We recommend you keep this in mind when purchasing a mattress, and buy the best quality one you can reasonably afford. A memory foam mattress is an investment that will provide you with numerous rewards in the way of better sleep, more energy, and fewer aches and pains. It is entirely possible to reduce medical expenses by sleeping on a memory foam mattress, so you should take the potential savings into account when deciding upon a budget.
Despite the fact that you can easily sink into a memory foam mattress, it nonetheless springs back time after time, keeping its shape through extended wear. As such, the mattress you purchase today is likely to provide you with years of durable support and make sleeping so restful that you will never want to go back to using a traditional coil spring mattress again.
Collections of Signature Sleep Mattress
Signature Sleep offers several different product lines or “collections”. The different collections offered by this company include:
- Black Collection – which includes the independently encased coil and memory foam mattresses ranging from 8 to 14 inches thick.
- Gold Collection – a line that consists of mattresses made from CertiPUR-US, a type of memory foam that is manufactured without ozone depleters so it is safer for the environment. These mattresses also do not contain flame retardants, mercury, lead or other heavy metals.
- Signature Collection – which includes a number of mattresses that are ideal for children, including ones covered with zebra print and Army print. This collection also contains mattresses that may be used on sofa beds and day beds.
- Acclaimed Collection – a collection that includes a number of basic mattresses in twin, queen and full sizes, many of which also contain 13.5 gauge tempered steel coils.
- Allure Collection – consisting of a 6” or 10” thick mattress, both of which are designed to evenly distribute body weight and allow for proper spinal alignment.
- Luxe Collection – which are mattresses developed to reduce the amount of motion one feels whenever a partner tosses and turns. They are touted as the perfect combination between a coil and memory foam mattress.
The company also has a full line of foundations and bed frames that will accompany any of their mattresses perfectly. Many of these foundations can be used as a substitute for box springs.
All Signature Sleep mattresses are rolled and compressed into a tiny vinyl case that somewhat resembles ones that folding chairs come in. Upon removing the mattress, you may notice that it appears to be a thick roll of bubble wrap. You must completely unroll this mattress and allow it to fully expand before using. This typically takes between 48 and 72 hours. Once the mattress has fully expanded, there will be no signs whatsoever that it once was compressed. Compressing the mattress in this manner allows Signature Sleep to save you money on shipping, and also makes it easier for you to transport the mattress in the future.
Each mattress comes with a one-year limited warranty against defects in workmanship and material. Upon returning the mattress, Signature Sleep will either repair or replace it, provided identical materials are available. If not, the company may substitute materials of equal or greater quality. To be eligible for their warranty, you must have purchased the mattress from an authorized dealer, maintain your original bill of sale, and have the product’s law tags still intact. Some things covered under the warranty include wires that are bent, broken or protruding, and sagging or indentations measuring 1/12 inch or greater. Things that are not covered under the warranty include:
- Sagging resulting in an indentation less than 1/12 inch in depth
- Structural damage that directly results from using an improper bed frame, foundation, or box springs
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to negligence
The main reason most people are looking for a memory foam mattress is that they want comfort while they sleep, and this technology is about the best out there. However (as you’ve probably realized) there is an abundance of choice on the market, so why have I decided to include this one on my website?
Well, first of all, it’s ideal for those of you who have problems with back, shoulder or hip pain, and I’ve seen quite a few comments and examples of people whose aches totally disappeared. In fact, it’s probably the most affordable mattress to help with joint problems.
This memory foam mattress comprises of ILD (indentation load deflection) 9 to 4lb memory foam which is why people comment on the firmness. When it comes to being “soft”, this is due to the way in which the mattress surrounds your body when you lie on it.
How can something be firm yet soft? Well, the firmness of the Signature Sleep memory foam mattress comes from ILD 9 to 4lb, and the softness comes from the way in which the mattress surrounds your body when you lie on it.
Now, this is where I get into what might just make you look at another model or, indeed, a different depth.
People who are slightly heavier might find this mattress a little too soft because you will sink into it more than someone who is lighter. You might also find this mattress supports you better if you prefer to sleep on your back. For front or side sleepers, it may be a little too firm.
Well, the overall effect is a mattress that molds to the shape of your body. This eliminates motion disturbance but at the same time supports various pressure points to help alleviate those nasty aches and pains. So if you’re someone who doesn’t need extremely firm or super soft, it’s hard to go wrong with this mattress.
If you are on a budget or just want to try a foam mattress the first time I think Signature Sleep mattress is a great choice.