Are you one of those people who loves to workout? I’m not. But I’m trying to get better at it! And I recently read an article that said that cardio alone won’t help you lose weight and get in better shape; that you also need strength training as well. Which is why I think that the Journey Gym is such a cool product!
So what is it? The journey gym is a complete, lightweight, compact and durableÂ universal gym. Instead of needing to find a place for an entire weight bench and weight set in your home, the journey gym is small enough to shove under your bed when you are done with it!
It will give you a total body workout and will allow you to use it as your primary source of resistance, cardiovascular, and circuit training. Pretty cool, huh?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 30 resistance bands (five on each side plus ten additional bands) for a customizable resistance system of 5 to 75 pounds per side.
- One set of adjustable handles so resistance only begins when you are in the correct position.
- Full set of legs which are used to raise the gym into a stair stepper for a full cardio workout.
- A workout DVD specifically designed for the gym with a 5 minute set up video, a 10 minute circuit tone workout and a 20 minute circuit strength workout.
- A free online community at www.journeygym.com where you are able to create exercise videos, track your activity and nutrition, and share your progress with friends and family.
You can get all this for just $245! Plus you get free shipping! This is much cheaper than joining a gym or buying an entire weight set and bench for your home. I am trying to talk my husband into giving me one of these! My birthday is coming up!
So what do you think? Would you like to get a Journey Gym for yourself?
Photo Source: JourneyGym.com