Move over Boppy; there’s a better pillow in town!Â The features and benefits of the My Brest Friend pillow are numerous and far outweigh the competitor pillows – sorry Boppy!
I only wish it had been around when I was breast feeding my first child. The My Brest Friend pillow took the Boppy’s vision and stepped it up several notches, meeting the needs of both mother and child.
Why I Loved This Pillow More Than Boppy
- It wraps around your entire body and stays secure
- It supports your back
- The base where the baby lies is larger than the Boppy, so as your baby begins to grow and get those chunky thighs we love so much, it’s not an issue.
- There’s more support for your arms as you are cradling a newborn.
- You can adjust it with one hand and silently release the pillow when it’s time to remove it from you.
- It was a nice little “seat” for the babies to be in on the floor. It provides a snugger spot for baby to be supported in a reclined, yet upright position in those newborn months. One of our twins took many of her naps in a Boppy. I’m sure she wasn’t supposed to, but….
- They came in handy for travel because they are less bulky for quick seat nursing
So, if you receive both the Boppy and the My Brest Friend, you could technically just keep both and find uses for them, but if you have to make a choice between the two, Â go for the My Brest Friend.
It’s the superior pillow.