Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel Is a Must for the Whole Family
Johnson’s baby oil gel with vitamin E and aloe vera is less messy and easier to control than regular baby oil, which is great when you’re trying to apply some to a squirming infant or toddler.
However, you do need to keep in mind that the product is more concentrated than liquid baby oil. Be careful not to use too much gel at one time. Just a drop or two is enough for most purposes.
Even though baby oil gel is more expensive than regular baby oil, the cost is similar once you consider the fact that you’re using less product each time.
Are your kids already out of diapers? Although it’s mostly thought of as a product for baby’s nursery, Johnson’s baby oil gel has a ton of uses for everyone in your house.
- Use as a lotion for treating mild eczema
- Substitute for shave gel
- Alternative to eye makeup remover
- Smooth on your pregnant tummy to reduce the chances of stretch marks
- Use as a cheap massage oil
- Dab a small bit on a cloth and use it to polish your shoes
- Get rid of temporary tattoos
- Make it easier to remove bandages from the skin
- Use it to get rid of bubble gum that is stuck to your child’s skin or hair
What’s your baby oil preference? Do you like the traditional liquid baby oil or do you find the gel format easier to use?
Disclaimer: A sample of Johnson’s baby oil gel was provided by the manufacturer for the purpose of preparing this review.
Photo credit: Diapers.com