Citrus Lane Delivers Cool Baby Products Straight to Your Doorstep
If you love getting packages in the mail and enjoy checking out cool new baby products, check out Citrus Lane.
Citrus Lane boxes are for kids from birth to three years of age. You can choose your child’s age level when you sign up so that the surprises each month are things you can enjoy right away.
The box contents vary each month, but Citrus Lane has a few examples of what you might receive on its website. It looks like the boxes include everything from cleaning supplies and personal care products to books and toys.
The August 2012 “Back to School” box for toddlers included:
- Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie Insulated Lunch Bag
- Bus Stops Board Book
- Packin’ Smart Keepaa Drink Holder
- Eco-Me Dish Soap & Floor Cleaner
- Plum Organics Little Crème
The April 2012 “Bed and Bath Box” for crawlers included:
- Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Bath Puppet
- Seventh Generation Natural Hand Wash
- I’ll See You In The Morning Board Book
- Branam All Natural Xylitol Tooth Gel
- Green Sprouts Stacking Cup Set
- Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum Deluxe Sample
- Eco Mom gift card
You can choose a one month, three month, six month, or one year subscription. The longer subscriptions renew automatically, however, so you will want to watch your credit card statement closely when you decide to cancel.
My son is way too old for Citrus Lane, but I think this is something I would have enjoyed as a new mom. Since I was the first of my friends to have kids, I was pretty clueless when it came to choosing baby products. Having quality items delivered to my doorstep every month would have been much appreciated.
Photo credit: Citrus Lane